Our services of locomotive modernization, remotorization and repair services are based on many years of experience, as well on modern technologies and constant improvement of the employee competencies.
- capital locomotive repairs KR1, KR2;
- current locomotive repairs CR1, CR3;
- restorative locomotive repairs;
- technical maintenance of locomotives TM3.
During 2004–2007 diesel locomotives 2M62, M62 were remotorized by installing new internal combustion engines:
- freight locomotives 2M62K. Remotorization of the locomotives by completing capital repair works CR-2 and replacing old internal combustion engineS 14D40 by the internal combustion engineS featuring new design 5-26DG.01 (Russia); 25 locomotives were remotorized (sections of 50 locomotives in total);
- freight locomotives 2M62K. Remotorization of the locomotives by completing capital repair works CR-1 and replacing old internal combustion engines 14D40 by the internal combustion engines featuring new design 5-26DG.01 (Russia); 16 locomotives were remotorized;
- Joint-Stock Company Lithuanian Railways placed an order for two remortorized locomotives M62KEOS – 1091 and M62KEOS – 1181; electric-air brakes (EOS) were installed and these locomotives were adapted to be exploited for the passenger traffic.
Experience in the remotorization
Diesel passenger trains D1, DR1A:
- 1995 – hydro mechanical gear boxes replaced by hydraulic transmissions in passenger diesel trains, 10 trains repaired in total;
- 1998 – preparatory works for the modernization processes in passenger diesel trains DR1; 4 trains in total were repaired before the replacement of VDV MTU 8V396TC14 and hydraulic transmission Ganz-Mavag;
- 2000 m. – preparatory modernization works in passenger diesel trains DR1A, were carried out before the replacement into VDV MTU 8V396TC14 and hydraulic transmission Voith-Turbo; 8 trains in total were repaired.